A Special Addition to the Copeland's :)

11:13 AM

AJ and I had been trying to get pregnant for about four months when we found out we were pregnant.  I knew I wanted to document my ever growing baby belly and other fun details, so at 15 weeks (this is when I felt I was showing), I set out to take a photo every week, which was kind of a lot of work, but I did it and only missed week 16!  It is so cool to have these photos to look at the progression.  The very last photo before baby, was actually when I was in active labor, right before we left the house to go to the hospital.  I actually made AJ get the camera out of the car and come back in to take the photo and I am so glad we got it!  For those of you wondering, I used Fotoflexer to add the words to each picture.

























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts