DIY Maternity Shoot for Baby Copeland #2

1:17 PM

I am trying to make sure I do all the special things I did for Brooklyn, for this new baby.  This not only includes weekly belly photos (which to be honest, I loathe that I have to get "pretty" every week on the same day, take the photo and then edit, but I did it with B:) and also a professional maternity shoot.

Last time, I hired a photographer for $90 (for a 30 minute shoot) and honestly wasn't very happy with the photos.  I did get a few good ones, so it was worth it.  Well, this time I was determined to save my money and use my Nikon D3200. 

We stayed at my mom's this past weekend just for fun and decided to head out the next morning to get some shots.  At first, I was planning on going to Maclay State Gardens, but then changed my mind to Pebble Hill, where we got married, and I am so glad I did!  The scenery there is endless.

My mom came along with us (thank God), so we didn't have to use the tripod.  I am so pleased with how they turned out.  I did do some editing on my free editing software, nothing too drastic, just some cropping and fixing the exposure.  Enjoy!

 
This baby's gender is still a surprise.  My sis got me this shirt and thought this was a great opportunity to capture the journey of not knowing our baby's gender.
 




 

 
I played around taking some photos of B and Nonnie as well:)
 





Side note, I really need to start taking photos "professionally".  I really enjoy it and think I can capture some great memories (for much cheaper than most photographers).  Let me know if you would like me to work with you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts