Brooklyn's 1st Birthday

8:58 AM

Our Lil' Cuppiecake turned 1!!

We had a wonderful celebration at my mom's house with close friends and family.  We have been calling Brooklyn Cupcake/Cuppie Cake for almost her whole life, so it made sense that we would have a cupcake themed birthday party for her.

I had so much fun planning this with my mom, sister and of course AJ.  I haven't had time to craft much since B was born, so this party was a perfect excuse to get back to it.  I made her highchair tutu, the cupcake liner garland, her birthday updates chalkboard, all cakes and cupcakes (with scratch icing) and her monthly photo banner.  I was going to make her tutu but, because I had never attempted a tutu, I went ahead and ordered one from Etsy shop Sunday Boutique, to make sure it was nice and full. It turned out great.  However, after making the tutu for her high chair, I realized I could have easily attempted it.  The onsie was made by ABCDedsigns & Monogramming.

 

 
 



B was starting to suffer from allergies (cause we live in awesome Florida!) so she wasn't feeling her best, but I was surprised how good she was for the party.  Watching her interact with so many people was awesome.  I think she had a really good time.  She loved when everyone sang Happy Birthday to her and clapped for them at the end.





She didn't get as crazy with her smash cake as I would have thought, since it was her first time having sugar.  But, it was still so much fun to watch:)



She got so many awesome presents, that will last her forever.  Thank you to everyone that came out to share her special day:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts