Our Proposal Story 3.4.12

1:05 PM

I can not even put into words how wonderful I felt the day AJ asked me to marry him.  I remember walking around all day in a bliss, nothing could upset me. 



AJ and I met his sister Amber in Myrtle Beach SC for vacation.  On Sunday morning (3/4/12), AJ woke me up and asked me to go for a walk on the beach before we had to meet everyone for breakfast, which he must have known I would never pass up. After he stalled for a while, he took a deep breath and said "I had rehearsed this so many times (got down on his knee) and nothing is going to come out as perfectly as I want it too. So I am just going to ask you, Courtney...will you Marry Me?!"

I was in tears the second I heard him say he had rehearsed this...that is when I knew! I dropped to my knees and said yes.
When I looked up, I saw his sister and her friends all around us, taking pictures. He set this up, and that is why he was stalling :) 
 
People were out on the hotel balconies having their morning coffee and were all cheering, it was so wonderful. We spent the rest of the day with huge smiles glued on our faces!

Such a great day!  Now, lets do this wedding thing!!!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts